So, happily, I am enjoying a fully working computer. You fixed your computer, you may ask? There was something wrong with your computer, you may also ask. Why should I care about your stupid computer is definitely another question you may ask. I have nothing for this latter question, but for the other two, the answer to both is "no."

There was actually nothing wrong with my computer. I just have no memory.

I thought my computer had a virus that was slowly eating up the memory on my main hard drive. What I actually had was a lot of podcast subscriptions, of which all the podcasts were being kept, which slowly but surely ate up my memory. To solve this "problem" I simply unsubscribed and deleted all the podcasts.

I have 16% of my hard drive's memory back. So I have a total of 36% free space.

Yay moi!

Oh, and one of my essays was pushed back to Thursday.

Life is alright.

0 Responses to " "