So, I have a new life plan that is a nice synthesis of my previous life plans.
Previous Plans:
1. Be lawyer. Really that was all I had.
2. Get PhD in philosophy or Poli Sci and become a professor.
New Plan!
Go to law school. Get accepted into a program to get both a JD and a PhD (poli sci or philosophy still) then learn French, and concentrate in international law, and become a lawyer for a bank in France.
Perfect right?
I thought so.
Updates and Extras
7 years ago

2 Responses to "New Life Plan"
November 16, 2008 at 11:30 PM
I could do something similar. I could get into a program where I get an MD and a PhD, and then... be like, awesome, right?
But I'm not sure I want to do med school anymore.
Oui, j'aime la français. Est belle, mon ami!
November 16, 2008 at 11:31 PM
Merde. La française*
Post a Comment