Guia, Suzan and Michael were over again tonight. It was a very productive night. At some point during the camaraderie, Guia started watching videos on a website TED. It's an interesting website that gathers minds in various fields and has them present on something of their choosing. After watching a few cool ones, and a few stinkers, we came across a video of Johnathan Harris explaining his website creation We Feel Fine. Such an excellent creation. They search blogs for the words "I feel" or "feelings" and then take the sentence to the period. They classify it on different scales from geography to weather.
I suggest you check it out. It's pretty exciting. Also, try and feel something. And preferrably feel it in your blog.
For the sake of experimentation:
I feel like my friends introduce me to the greatest joys in the world.
Happy hunting cyber-cowboys.
Updates and Extras
7 years ago

0 Responses to "AMAZING!"
Post a Comment