If you haven't seen the Jon Stewart interview with Jim Cramer, please watch it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/12/jim-cramer-on-daily-show-_n_174503.html
There's a link at the bottom to watch the entire, uncensored interview.
So, if you haven't heard, at all,about Cramer vs. Stewart, where the heck have you been?
John Stewart filmed a piece for his show in which he completely destroyed CNBC's credibility. Seriously, it was a work of genius. The next day, Cramer, who works for CNBC, got mad at Stewart for taking something he said out of context. The next day, Stewart killed Cramer. So, the obvious conclusion of this was a face-to-face confrontation. And boy was it awkward.
I swear to god, it sounded like Cramer was on the verge of crying most of the interview. That, of course, may just be the way he talks, but jesus. I think that Cramer was at a disadvantage though. First, he was on Jon Stewart's court. Second, I'm pretty sure he thought Stewart was going to lob some softballs at him and get some laughs in. I guess he forgot that Jon Stewart actually got a show canceled a couple years ago.
But seriously, if you haven't watched the video, or other Stewart vs. Cramer videos, go do that now!
Updates and Extras
7 years ago

0 Responses to "How Uncomfortable"
Post a Comment